|Name||Jump Desktop 8 2 19 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-27 05:29:45|
|Files||Jump Desktop 8 2 19 MAS TNT.zip (45.11 MB)|
Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
Integrated into macOS
Quickly search and launch computers directly from Spotlight. Tightly integrated into macOS’s power saving technology to give you the best battery life on the go. Tabbing support.
Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros and iMacs with Retina display
- Multiprotocol: supports RDP, VNC and Fluid Remote Desktop
- Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
- Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
- Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
- 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multimonitor remote systems from laptops)
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- Builtin SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2/2016, SBS Server, Windows 10
- RD Broker and Load balancer support
- RD Gateway support
- Dynamic resolution updates (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Multi monitor support
- Secure: 128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
- Printing redirection support (including a optional , superfast server sidedriver)
- Audio streaming
- Console sessions
- Folder sharing
- International keyboard layouts
- Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- Black and white, Grayscale, 8bit and 16bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
- Clipboard syncing
- Multiple monitor support
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://jumpdesktop.com
What’s New in Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) 8.2.19
This update improves stability. The previous update added lots of new features, to learn more and see the new features in action click Help -> What’s New. Here’s what was new in the previous update:
- Performance improvements: Jump uses a brand new renderer on macOS 10.13 and later. This results in faster performance and better battery life.
- Dynamic resolution switching for Fluid connections: Jump can now dynamically update the remote resolution to match your local Mac’s resolution.
- WakeOnLan for automatic connections: Jump will try to wake up your remote machine before connecting (there are some limitations here though)
- Better keyboard compatibility with games and 3D applications
- Horizontal scrolling support
- Hardware acceleration for Fluid connections
- Synchronize automatic connection names