Descriptions for Description
Name: JRiver Media Center
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 32 or 64 bit
More info: http://www.jriver.com/index.html
JRiver Media Center is one of the most comprehensive and seamless applications available for managing and playing your media. Its scope includes almost all formats of audio, video, and images. Media Center can also record television and manage documents. And if you're looking for the best audio player or the best video player, you've found it. You can configure Media Center to focus solely on your needs.
Media Center plays:
・Connected media from Last.fm, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
・From more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices than any other player.
・And it powers the Home Theater PC that will entertain your family. MC can even play audio and video in different zones.
・And, MC can record TV in high definition, providing an alternative to cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a Media Center Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen. MC is a DirectShow player, so it can play almost anything.
All features of the trial are available for free for 30 days. Licenses can be bought for your specific platform, or for cross-platform.
What's New in Version 21.0.66 (3/31/2016)
1. Fixed: Accented characters were not handled properly in some cases.
2. NEW: Added support for viewing RAW images.
3. Fixed: Hidden tree items don't get reshown as a search result in Options.
4. Fixed: The minimum size of the Rename, Move, & Copy Files tool wasn't big enough on high DPI.
5. Fixed: Certain characters in a folder path would result in an invalid folder message even if the folder was valid.
6. Added extra logging for when Media Center returns with “Invalid Directory.”