Descriptions for Description
Name: JRiver Media Center
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 32 or 64 bit
RAM minimum: 1gb
Video RAM: 256
Version: 20.0.94 (4/14/2015)
1. Fixed: Audio CD Ripping would sometimes create duplicate track entries in the database.
2. Changed: Streamlined auto-import to reduce extraneous activity when mass changes are made within Media Center.
3. Fixed: Freezes or crashes could occur when importing or converting large batches of WMA format files.
4. NEW: External audio encoders are now supported.
5. Fixed: The group component of the benchmark was slow for the last few builds.
6. Changed: Updated Slovak language file (thanks Peter Lukac).
7. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
8. Fixed: Handheld device Eject was unreliable.
9. Changed: Revised upward the estimated bitrate of lossless codecs. Makes predictions of how much transcoded music a handheld device can hold more accurate.
10. NEW: Third party DSP plugins (like VST effects) can now be enabled for DLNA and format conversion.
Music, photos, and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER! J.River Media Center has a new user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
More info: http://www.jriver.com/index.html