|Name||Join Any Video 3.0.1 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-07-15 20:16:43|
|Files||Join Any Video 3.0.1 MAS [HCiSO] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (44.22 MB)|
Join videos without Re-Encoding.
Incredibly fast due to the lack of encoding process.
Super simple to use. Just 2 Steps:
- Drag & Drop any number of Videos.
- Click Join Videos. That’s it!
- Any Input Video. Joins multiple videos irrespective of resolution, format, codecs, container or file extension.
- Encoding Logic :
- If the input videos are of different resolution or of different format or of different codec parameters the app encodes automatically to the best quality and joins them.
- Ability to specify the output resolution.
- A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created
- Re-Encoding Logic :
- If the input videos are from the same phone or device with the same settings (having exactly the same codec and codec parameters) the videos are joined without re-encoding which is incredibly fast because there is no encoding process involved which saves tremendous amount of time.
- Incredibly Fast. Joining process takes just seconds, not minutes.
- Lossless. Input video format and extension are retained, so the quality is maintained as it is.
- Ability to rearrange or remove the added videos if needed.
- Supports both Portrait/Landscape (Tall/Wide) videos.
- Input file extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .ogg, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
Requirements for Re-Encoding Logic:
- All videos should have the same file extension.
- All videos should have the same resolution.
- All videos should have the same frame-rate.
- All videos should have the same number of tracks
- Every codec of each track of all of the input videos should exactly match.
Contact developer from the app itself for excellent customer support.
- OS X 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s new in Join Any Video 3.0.1
Updated to work with macOS Big Sur.
UI changes, usability improvements and various bug fixes.