JetBrains WebStorm 2018.1.2 macOS
Name: WebStorm Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
A fully-featured and versatile Integrated Development Environment that enables you create a wide variety of websites and applications
Take advantage of the state of the art code editor and code assistance
The integrated spellchecker automatically checks texts in tags, comments, code strings to prevent misspellings and typos on your webpage. The spellchecker also checks variable names, IDs and CSS classes.
Helps you maintain and deliver high quality code
Moreover, the code quality analysis performs hundreds of language specific code inspections that constantly analyze the entire project as you type, a fact that enables you to view the identified problems. Thanks to the smart quick-fixes you can take advantage of the offered instant solutions and streamline your workflow.
At the same time, the seamless integration of tools such as Bower, Grunt and npm enables you to be more productive without leaving the IDE. The intuitive keyboard shortcuts to all IDE actions along with the multiple cursors and selections feature in the editor makes it easy for you to work more efficiently.
Seamless integration with most popular Version Control Systems
On top of that, WebStorm provides support for most Version Control Systems such as Git, GitHub Mercurial, Perforce, Subversion and SVN. While the local history keeps your files safe and secure, the unified UI enables you to focus on your work regardless of where you keep your code.
WebStorm also comes with remote deployment facilities over FTP, SFTP and network drives that help you edit your project files locally and deploy back to the remove server using automatic synchronization on file save or on demand.
To conclude, WebStorm is a well-thought-out and smart IDE for both client-side and server-side development, designed from the ground up to provide you with all the tools you'd need to create web apps from scratch, as easy and as quick as possible.
What’s new in WebStorm 2018.1.2
April 25th, 2018
- When renaming an Angular component, you can now automatically rename the related .ts, .html, and .css files
- Auto import for the RxJS operators now respects the new import style introduced in RxJS 6.0
- The new option in the TypeScript code style settings allows omitting types in the generated JSDoc comments
- More precise code completion for object properties after you explicitly check that they exist
- The log messages are again now shown in the Console tab of the npm, Gulp, and Grunt tool windows (WEB-32003)
- The new React 16.3 lifecycle methods are now resolved and are available in code completion suggestions when @types/react is installed (WEB-32069)
- Replace with the template string intention now works correctly for expressions with the ternary operator (WEB-24100)
More details on this release at: