Descriptions for JetBrains RubyMine 2017.3.1
Name: RubyMine for Mac
Release Date: 21 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/ruby/
RubyMineis a full-fledged Ruby on Rails IDE that brings the whole range of essential developers tools for productive Ruby development and Web development with Ruby on Rails. Key features include:
- Intelligent Editor: code completion, code snippets and automatic refactorings
- Project Navigation: wide range of views and one-click jumping between components
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis and type inference
- RSpec, Cucumber and Test::Unit support, with GUI-based test runner
- Ruby Debugger: full support for Rails applications debugging and easy-to-use interface
- VCS Integrations: Git, Perforce, Subversion and CVS with changelists and merge
What’s New in JetBrains RubyMine 2017.3.1
- Improved support for apps with nested projects. More on the blog at https://blog.jetbrains.com/ruby/2017/12/rubymine-2017-3-1-eap-is-available/.
- RuboCop is now available in the Run Inspection by Name action. More on the blog https://blog.jetbrains.com/ruby/2017/12/find-fix-all-rubocop-inspections-in-one-go/.