|Created on||2017-07-16 05:37:36|
|Files||JetBrains.PyCharm.Professional.2017.1.4.MacOSX.Incl.KeyMaker-DVT.zip (281.0 MB)|
Name: PyCharm Professional
Released: June 16th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Requirements: Python 2.4 or later, Jython, PyPy, or IronPython
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
A powerful and very easy to use integrated development toolkit for the Python programming language that allows you to edit your Python code.
PyCharm is a powerful and user-friendly IDE (short for Integrated Development Environment) built on top of the IntelliJ Platform and designed from the ground up as an all-in-one toolset for Python development.
Moreover, the PyCharm IDE knows everything about your code, thus providing intelligent auto-completion, on-the-fly error checking and quick-fixes, easy project navigation, etc.
PyCharm was also created to keep your code under control with PEP8 checks, testing assistance, smart refactorings, bunch of inspections helping you write neat and maintainable code.
Additionally, PyCharm takes over all routine jobs, letting you focus on bigger things and enjoy writing your code, through a keyboard-centric approach and many other productivity features.
PyCharm also comes with a built-in inline debugger, designed to display live debugging data directly in the code editor, as well as integrate variable values within the editor.
As an added bonus, you can also use PyCharm to access many types of databases, from MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL to SQL Server right from within the actual IDE.
Furthermore, the PyCharm development environment was designed by programmers for programmers with the aim to provide you with all the tools that you need for productive and joyful Python and Web development.
What's New in Version 2017.1.4:
• Debugger bugs related to IPython and Qt
• Performance issues when editing Django projects
• Bug: PY-24026: Debugger skips breakpoint added to the current frame while running
• Bug: PY-24537: Debug console isn't working with IPython 6.1.0
• Bug: PY-23680: Error when debugging PyQt application
• Bug: PY-21215: "ImportError: No module named stackless" leftover in sys.exc_info()
• Performance: PY-24023: CPU/Memory Usage
• Bug: PY-23930: "Add to currently open projects" not working
• Bug: PY-22763: False positive in type checking for typed chained comparison methods
• Bug: PY-22919: max() function transmits argument type to return type
• Bug: PY-23634: min() from comprehension with unknown items type return list
• Bug: PY-24519: Error when adding a new file template
• Bug: PY-23821: nose generates a bunch of empty lines with no reason
• Bug: PY-23820: unittest generates a bunch of empty lines with no reason
• Bug: OC-15550: Tab closing Policy is not persisted
• Bug: WEB-26794: Can't debug node 8 nightlies
• Bug: WEB-24584: Test REST Client can't delete pramertes or headers anymore
• Bug: WEB-27028: Typescript: StackOverflowError on recursive generic types
• Bug: IDEA-171010: Idea doesn't close properly some project windows
• Performance: IDEA-167733: High CPU usage due to Component.setCursor
Editor. Code Completion:
• Feature: IDEA-171779: Make default size of code completion popup configurable
Find, Replace, Find Usages:
• Usability: IDEA-157440: No space between line number and code when exporting found occurences to text file
Packaging and Installation:
• Bug: IDEA-170328: Command-line launcher does not work on Python 3
Run | Debug configuration:
• Bug: IDEA-149344: Program arguments in application run configuration are expanded
• Bug: IDEA-40962: Can't pass single "*" character as command line argument in run configuration
• Bug: IDEA-172136: Search text area has an improper height
• Bug: IDEA-172066: Toolwindow activates in another project
• Bug: IDEA-170910: Diagram printing prints empty
• Bug: IDEA-171299: IDE is closed even I canceled exit
• Bug: IDEA-172571: IntelliJ IDEA won't start on Mac OS Sierra
• Bug: IDEA-171478: Spelling is not checked on first commit dialog invocation
Version Control. Git:
• Bug: IDEA-54753: Git: Unstash changes: Apply and pop actions fail.
• Exception: IDEA-170463: Throwable on authentication failure in case both login and password asked
Version Control. Mercurial:
• Bug: IDEA-170411: hg4idea always tries to load too much data sometimes completely filling Java heap