JetBrains PhpStorm 2018.1.2 macOS
Name: PhpStorm Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
Advanced PHP editor and reliable development environment
The built-in smart PHP editor that is compatible with modern and legacy versions of PHP, and that also features code auto-completion, on-the-fly error prevention, refactorings and support for language mixtures.
A large number of inspections ensure the quality of your code as you type by constantly analyzing the entire project.
The editor is accompanied by PHPDoc support, code arranger and re-arranger, PHP code sniffer and mess detector, quick fixes, code formatter and other features that will keep your code clean and valid.
Code completion and formatting capabilities
Moreover, the Code formatter offers code style configuration and other features that enable you to write easy to support code. You can take advantage of the built-in PSR1 and PSR2, Symfony2, Drupal, Zend and other standards compliant code formatting.
What is more, PhpStorm makes it easy for you to take care of various routine tasks directly from within the IDE thanks to the local history, Version Control Systems integration, support for remote deployment, command-line tools, SQL and databases, Composer, Vagrant, PHP UML, built-in REST client, SSH console and more.
Reliable visual debugger and remote debugging options
In a nutshell, PhpStorm is one of those apps that will make you ask yourself how have you been able to develop PHP projects before installing it.
What’s new in PhpStorm 2018.1.2
April 25th, 2018
Syntax Highlighting in Quick Definition:
- Using the Quick Definition popup became more convenient: with added syntax highlighting, you can now read what exactly a function or a class is doing, without losing your current context.
Flexible configuration of imports from the global namespace:
- In the previous versions of PhpStorm, you could choose to either import everything (functions, classes, constants) from the global namespace or use FQN for functions and constants. We’ve listened to your feedback and realized that more flexibility is sometimes required. In PhpStorm 2018.1.2, you can control auto-import separately for classes, functions, and constants.
- For classes, you can choose between “insert FQN” and “prefer import” (PhpStorm will insert import if this doesn’t result in a conflict). For functions and constants, the options are “insert FQN”, “prefer import”, and “prefer fallback” (you can refer to the PHP documentation for its exact meaning).
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- Collapsing tree node does not collapses all subnodes (regression) IDEA-186081
- Command Line Tools Console – Cursor Not In Run Box WI-39796
- Incorrect variable name during phpDoc generation for field in case inferred type in constructor $this WI-40887
- ‘Goto definition’ on ‘new expression’ targeting parent class __construct instead of referenced class WI-41585
- Provide the ability to disable tooltips in editor without disabling inspections IDEA-114803
- Subversion File History not working for links with spaces IDEA-185360
- Typescript readonly type inference from const WEB-32055
- Add option to omit JsDoc types for TypeScript code WEB-28964
- WI-12451 — String is not a class
- WI-21939 — Import class: breaks code in short tags
- WI-33678 — Iterable type can override array and Traversable type from parent method
- WI-34792 — Missing yield statement when yield is used in expression context
- WI-36771 — Can't have empty PHP Field Doc Comment
- WI-36865 — iterable not understood as union of array and Traversable
- WI-37597 — PHPDOC wrong $this resolve
- WI-38486 — Document PHP | PHP Runtime tab
- WI-40887 — Incorrect variable name during phpDoc generation for field in case inferred type in constructor $this
- WI-40992 — not correct documentation examples for "Opening Files from Command Line"
- WI-41328 — Nested scratch directories/files not navigable/visible from Project pane
- WI-41337 — Collection should have 'Accept' header instead of 'Accepts'
- WI-41441 — Unused import: is shown for constant in group use statement
- WI-41507 — Unnecessary statement use: false positive on imports of functions/cosntants
- WI-41516 — Change Signature: Adds extra ? for nullable return type
- WI-41555 — Database Consoles show guids and no files
- WI-41568 — Missing PHPDoc inspections for fields with @noinspection and @var annotations are shown in batch mode
- WI-41585 — 'Goto definition' on 'new expression' targeting parent class __construct instead of referenced class
- WI-41597 — Missing PHPDoc comment inspection don't see original PHPDoc for method with @noinspection
- WI-41774 — Error on Angular page
- WI-41805 — False positive: Redundant catch when it's located in a closure
- WI-33844 — Exception is thrown on attempt to extract constant in case there is a syntax error
- WI-40864 — .notnull doesn't work properly in case ''Convert Null constant'' to Upper Case is enabled
- WI-21589 — Provide quick documentation for function also inside braces
- WI-30306 — jumping through arguments in a function call in PHP
- WI-31771 — Have Option to not put PHPDoc above property, during field initialization (constructor)
- WI-35641 — Auto-import classes but not functions/constants from the global space.
- WI-7868 — Provide syntax highlighting in Quick Definition Lookup
- WI-38694 — Missing completion for constant in @see tag
- WI-41442 — Group use: set default to Chop Down if Long
- WI-41708 — 'Insert FQN' setting is ignored if partial class/function/constant from global namespace is already imported in 'use' statement