Descriptions for phpStorm 2017.3.1
Released: Dec 14th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
Advanced PHP editor and reliable development environment
The built-in smart PHP editor that is compatible with modern and legacy versions of PHP, and that also features code auto-completion, on-the-fly error prevention, refactorings and support for language mixtures.
A large number of inspections ensure the quality of your code as you type by constantly analyzing the entire project.
The editor is accompanied by PHPDoc support, code arranger and re-arranger, PHP code sniffer and mess detector, quick fixes, code formatter and other features that will keep your code clean and valid.
Code completion and formatting capabilities
Moreover, the Code formatter offers code style configuration and other features that enable you to write easy to support code. You can take advantage of the built-in PSR1 and PSR2, Symfony2, Drupal, Zend and other standards compliant code formatting.
What is more, PhpStorm makes it easy for you to take care of various routine tasks directly from within the IDE thanks to the local history, Version Control Systems integration, support for remote deployment, command-line tools, SQL and databases, Composer, Vagrant, PHP UML, built-in REST client, SSH console and more.
Reliable visual debugger and remote debugging options
In a nutshell, PhpStorm is one of those apps that will make you ask yourself how have you been able to develop PHP projects before installing it.
What’s new in PhpStorm 2017.3.1
Support variables in Authorization header:
- We continue polishing the editor-based REST client, and this update brings support for environment variables in the Authorization header.This is just a first step in the process of simplifying the Authorization handling, and more is coming in PhpStorm 2017.3.2 update (WEB-29865).
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- Support custom templates variables in ‘new class’ dialog: WI-38963
- Fix “Structure view is always collapsed”: WI-38965
- Fix Tool Window docking issue: IDEA-149061
- Fix “Unable to update issue state from Open Task dialog”: IDEA-180834
- WI36692 — str_pad wrong method definition (incorrect default value for pad_string)
- WI38863 — The stub for array_unique is wrong or outdated
- WI38932 — “extends” keyword is not suggested if “implements” is already specified
- WI38956 — Lack of ssh2_sftp_chmod definition in phpstormstubs
- WI38965 — Structure view is always collapsed
- WI38980 — PHPUnit run configuration with specific data set uses overly broad filter that includes too many results
- WI39019 — Incorrect DuplicateKeyException?
- WI39063 — Completion doesn’t work for members resolved using PhpReferenceResolver
- WI-39166 — Color Scheme | PHP: Classes and Fields elements aren’t highlighting corresponding objects in preview
- WI-39015 — Anonymous class in seperate file makes “Performing code analysis” hangs forever.
- WI38963 — Support custom templates variables in ‘new class’ dialog
- WI39034 — Deployment: Exclude node_modules, *.pyc and *.hprof files by default
- WI39049 — Blade: support directive dd
- WI39050 — Blade: support directives csrf and method
- WI37609 — Code completion menu is to narrow, and options are hard to read
- WI38922 — Disable sync checkboxes when no composer.json path is provided
- WI39043 — “No authentication data provided. Set it up here” link missing