|Created on||2017-07-16 05:37:36|
|Files||JetBrains.IntelliJ.IDEA.Ultimate.2017.1.5.MacOSX.Incl.KeyMaker-DVT.dmg (623.8 MB)|
Name: JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition for Mac
Released: Jul 5th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
A powerful, versatile and user-friendly Java IDE specially designed to improve your productivity with the help of numerous tools and features
IntelliJ IDEA is a smart and flexible IDE for the Java Platform that provides a comprehensive set of features as well as tools and integrations with state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks for web and enterprise development using Java, Groovy, Scala and other languages.
Auto completion and code analysis features
IntelliJ IDEA is designed to improve your writing experience by offering useful and relevant suggestions according to current context.
Hence, you can take advantage of the code completion, on-the-fly code analysis, project navigation and refactoring tools.
State-of-the art refactoring utility
In other words, IntelliJ IDEA is constantly aware of the circumstances and allows you to write quality code with the help of quick-fixes. Thanks to the advanced refactorings tools you can safely apply complex changes to your entire code.
On top of that, IntelliJ IDEA comes with support for a wide variety of build systems and unit testing frameworks integration as well as an intuitive test runner UI.
IntelliJ IDEA features deployment and debugging tools for numerous application servers and offers support for Java EE, Struts, Spring, GWT, Hibernate, Play, Google App Engine, OSGi, Grails and more. You can easily develop projects for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
The provided database tools come with a fully-featured database editor and SQL support. You can analyze and design classes via the UML Designer and keep track of your versions thanks to the Version Control Tools with support for Git, Mercurial, SVN and revision control services.
What's New in Version 2017.1.5:
• Bug: IDEA-170494: InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field accessible in DebugReflectionUtil on JDK 9 (java.base does not open java.util.concurrent.atomic/jdk.internal.misc)
Editor. Editing Text:
• Bug: IDEA-161586: Intermittent Intellij hangs with 2016.2.4 on Linux
• Bug: IDEA-173964: Spring configuration show help link is broken
• Bug: IDEA-175234: Product built-in Help does not redirect properly
• Bug: IDEA-172594: Terminal session takes long time to initialize in EAP 2017.2
• Bug: IDEA-174304: Editor background image hides editor gutter (VCS) marks
• Performance: WEB-27283: PyCharm Frezzes or work very slowly during writing code
• Bug: DBE-4733: Extra empty rows in a console's output tab
• Exception: DBE-2771: Postgress EnterprizeDB can't sync: column reference "oid" is ambiguous
• Bug: DBE-4753: Ctrl+Shift+A can't execute "Invalidate Caches / Restart"