JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2018.1.2 macOS
Name: IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition Mac
Version: 2018.1.2 Build 181.4668.68
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/
A powerful, versatile and user-friendly Java IDE specially designed to improve your productivity with the help of numerous tools and features
IntelliJ IDEA is a smart and flexible IDE for the Java Platform that provides a comprehensive set of features as well as tools and integrations with state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks for web and enterprise development using Java, Groovy, Scala and other languages.
Auto completion and code analysis features
IntelliJ IDEA is designed to improve your writing experience by offering useful and relevant suggestions according to current context.
Hence, you can take advantage of the code completion, on-the-fly code analysis, project navigation and refactoring tools.
State-of-the art refactoring utility
In other words, IntelliJ IDEA is constantly aware of the circumstances and allows you to write quality code with the help of quick-fixes. Thanks to the advanced refactorings tools you can safely apply complex changes to your entire code.
On top of that, IntelliJ IDEA comes with support for a wide variety of build systems and unit testing frameworks integration as well as an intuitive test runner UI.
IntelliJ IDEA features deployment and debugging tools for numerous application servers and offers support for Java EE, Struts, Spring, GWT, Hibernate, Play, Google App Engine, OSGi, Grails and more. You can easily develop projects for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
The provided database tools come with a fully-featured database editor and SQL support. You can analyze and design classes via the UML Designer and keep track of your versions thanks to the Version Control Tools with support for Git, Mercurial, SVN and revision control services.
What’s new in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition 2018.1.2
April 25th, 2018
Several important fixes to the one the main features introduced with the recent release – partial Git commits:
- Fix for wrong diff preview for the partial Git commit: IDEA-188650.
- The IDE supports the partial Git commit feature with old Git versions (1.x): IDEA-188681.
- The ability to deselect files with the line-ending changes in the Commit Changes dialog: IDEA-189369.
Several improvements have been made for Spring Boot support in IntelliJ IDEA:
- Access HTTP request mappings from the editor via the new REST client doesn’t require a configured web facet: IDEA-189086.
- The IDE now supports several new Spring Boot annotations: @ConditionalOnManagementPort, @ConditionalOnEnabledInfoContributor, @ConditionalOnEnabledHealthIndicator.
- The IDE finds @ConfigurationProperties bean properties usages in the dependent modules.
This update also fixes several important issues such as:
- Fix for the high memory consumption of Git indexing for shallow clones: IDEA-178016.
- Fix for the extremely wide, not-resizable Commit Changes dialog in case of a long error message: IDEA-141136.
- The Commit Changes dialog doesn’t automatically scroll back and forth while clicking: IDEA-188502.
- The debugger now evaluates complex expressions with JDK 9.
- The stream debugger now works with JDK 9.
We’ve also updated JDK to the 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b29 version. You’ll find the following important fixes:
- Performance has been improved for Version Control Log scrolling: JRE-690
- Horizontal grey lines in every window in IntelliJ IDEA were eliminated: JRE-711
For more details, please refer to the blog post at: