|Name||iZotope Trash 2 v2.05d mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-29 06:09:44|
|Files||iZotope Trash 2 v2.05d mac-torrent-download.net.zip (86.31 MB)|
Meet the most comprehensive distortion engine ever designed. Combining the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions with advanced post-filtering, Trash 2 offers immediate sonic transformation! Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more.
Trash and Burn
Give new life to your audio with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms. Design your own unique distortions with the graphics-based Waveshaper. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Chain two distortion algorithms for each frequency band for up to 8 different flavors of destruction.
Go Beyond Distortion
Don’t just add distortion! Add texture, body, and depth to your audio with Trash 2’s extensive suite of modules. Choose from over 100 impulse responses with the Convolve module. Explore new sonic dimensions with the Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone.
I N S T A L L A T I O N :
- Uninstall previous version Install
- Remove AAX Plug-Ins
- Go to: Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components > iZTrash2AUHook.component <
- Click “Show Package Contents” > Contents > Resources <
- Replace iZTrash2.bundle with the cracked Bundle
- Do the same procedure for the VST, VST3 and RTAS Plug-Ins
- Crack should work for all Plug–Ins, test please!
Manually place both Trash Expansions to the proper folders on your harddrive:
USERS > Library > Documents > iZotope > Trash 2 > Global Presets <
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion–macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Supported Hosts
- Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in iZotope Trash 2.05d
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.