|Created on||2021-11-21 11:13:33|
|Files||iZotope_RX_9_Audio_Editor_Advanced_v9.1.1_macOS-MORiA.zip (2.04 GB)|
Welcome to RX 9! This version features new processing that makes generating complex ambiences, removing tricky hum and interference, and separating dialogue from background noise easier and faster than ever. We’ve delivered new modes to Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate, and De-hum. And the History list is now expandable with the ability to restore a selection to previous processing steps.
- Ambience Match: (ADV) Automatically create ambient fill from complex background sounds such as traffic, crowds or water.
- Dialogue Isolate: (ADV) We’ve added a new neural net that better isolates dialogue from background noise while preserving underlying ambience.
- De-hum: (ADV & STD) Remove hum, buzz and interference at any frequency with a new Dynamic mode that finds and targets objectionable sounds.
- Spectral Editor ARA Plug-in (only in Logic): (ADV & STD) Surgically remove and repair unwanted noises in your dialogue and instrumental tracks inside Logic via Audio Random Access.
- Expandable History List: (ADV & STD) The History list is now larger and shows more of your processing steps.
- Restore Selection: (ADV & STD) Roll back a selection to its previous or original unprocessed state via the History list.
- OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Plugin Formats
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Supported Hosts
- Pro Tools 12 – 2020, Logic Pro X, Live 9.7 – 10, Cubase 9.5 – 10.5, Nuendo 10, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4 – 5, REAPER 6, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor Advanced v9.1.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.