|Name||iZotope RX 7 Advanced v7.01 mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2019-11-22 12:46:12|
|Files||iZotope RX 7 Advanced v7.01 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (1.11 GB)|
GIVE YOUR POST PRODUCTION GAME A BOOST
As the industry leader in audio repair, RX 7 introduces Repair Assistant and Music Rebalance, plus tools for any audio post production job.
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 7 Advanced introduces brand new processing powered by machine learning, powerful AudioSuite tools, and multichannel support up to 7.1.2.
Restore the intended performance
With the new Dialogue Contour module, you can reshape the intonation of dialogue to rescue or improve a performance in post production. Dialogue Contour features pitch correction processing that is tailored to speech and designed to adjust the inflection of words within a phrase of dialogue that may not match or flow correctly with the rest of the dialogue in the clip. Easily splice together natural-sounding sentences or turn statements into questions!
New plug-ins, new workflows
Time is everything, and we’ve added even more AudioSuite plug-ins to RX 7 Advanced to help you get more of it back. User-favorites Dialog Isolate and De-rustle are now also available in Pro Tools AudioSuite, giving you even more flexibility in your audio repair workflow. Plus, RX 7 Advanced now lets you repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
Why RX 7?
Easy vocal reshaping
Quickly reshape your performer’s intonation with Dialogue Contour, allowing you to save or improve a performance in post.
Crystal clear dialogue
Tools like Dialogue Isolate and Dialogue De-reverb ensure that your audience catches every word with perfect clarity.
Professional surround support
With support through Atmos 7.1.2, RX 7 is ready to take on post production jobs in almost any professional multichannel format.
iZotope RX 7 Standard is loaded with powerful restoration tools:
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever.
- Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it’s already mixed.
- Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch.
- Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection while preserving its time and length.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, removes click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum removes ground loop hum and line noise.
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
Repair Assistant makes audio restoration easier than ever
The engineers here at Sweetwater will tell you — audio restoration is a time-intensive endeavor. But not anymore! RX Standard’s Repair Assistant makes short work of clipping, clicks, and more without the usual tedious trial-and-error workflow. All you need to do is select the type of material, be it music, dialogue, or other, and let RX Standard analyze the audio. It then gives you processing suggestions to point you in the right direction, along with three different intensities for each. You then review and audition the different suggestions, hit render, and you’re good to go.
Music Rebalance gives new meaning to “fix it in the mix”
Mastering a badly mixed song is an uphill battle. Now, thanks to RX 7 Standard, that’s no longer the case. Its Music Rebalance tool allows for independent gain adjustment of vocals, bass, percussion, and other elements of a mix — after the project has been mixed. Drums too loud? Vocals not loud enough? Music Rebalance allows you to fix these problems, and more, without requesting the original tracks or stems. Beyond that, it’s great for creating karaoke tracks. Music Rebalance is also available as an AudioSuite plug-in.
iZotope RX 7 Standard Features:
- NEW Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues quickly and easily
- NEW Music Rebalance supplies independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix after it’s already mixed
- NEW Variable time and pitch adjustment
- Music-optimized tools remove mic bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, breaths, and other common irritants
- Composite View for repairing multiple files at once
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion窶杜acOS 10.14 Mojave
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in iZotope RX 7 Advanced 7.01
- New “Prevent Clipping” export option: Predicts and prevents clipping when exporting to OGG & MP3 file formats in the RX Audio Editor.
- Mouth De-click Processing Improvements: Improved Mouth De-click results for Japanese dialogue.
- Improved processing time when using RX Connect for Direct Offline Processing in Nuendo.
- Fixed file length discrepancies that could occur when encoding or decoding mp3 files.
- Fixed erroneous clipping detection in the Repair Assistant module.
- Improved offline processing time of the Spectral De-noise module.
- Improved performance when processing multiple file tabs with Mouth De-click in the RX Audio Editor.
- Improved processing quality in the Dialogue Isolate module.
- Various bug fixes.