|Name||iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced v3.7.0 macOS-SPTNDC.zip|
|Created on||2021-10-13 23:50:12|
|Files||iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced v3.7.0 macOS-SPTNDC.zip (894.6 MB)|
BRING UNRIVALED QUALITY TO YOUR MIX. From the makers of Ozone and RX, Neutron 3 will bring your mixes into the 21st century with new assistive audio technology, new interactive visuals, and foster performance.
Finish your tracks, start your mix
Brand new to Neutron 3, Mix Assistant studies your song and provides track level suggestions in seconds. View a complete list of your tracks containing iZotope IPC plug-ins, select a Focus element for your mix, then let Mix Assistant listen to your song to achieve an optimal starting point for your mix in less time than ever before.
Sculpt your sound
The powerful new Sculptor effect uses iZotope spectral shaping tech to color the your tracks. Add fullness, polish, and punch with All-Purpose shaping, or use the included instrument profiles to enhance the natural tone of your tracks—or mix and match instrument profiles for unexpected, creative effects.
New interactive visuals
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines.
Communicate across your session
Use the included Visual Mixer plug-in to adjust the gain, pan, and width of any Neutron or Relay in your session. In Neutron 3 Advanced, you can use the Mix Assistant button and get to a great starting point even faster.
The be-all, end-all of audio goodness
For sweetening, fixing and even creative applications, Sculptor is like having an army of EQs and compressors working tirelessly to shape your track. Choose from 25 unique instrument profiles to shape your instrument into a totally new version of itself.
Powered by machine learning, Mix Assistant listens to your song and automatically balances the levels of each mix element based on your desired mix focus.
Adjust the gain, pan, and width of any Neutron or Relay in your session. Or use Mix Assistant to get a great starting mix faster than ever before.
Sessions with Neutron 3 load up to 3X faster than Neutron 2, so you can transform your mix with premium processing anywhere and everywhere
Meet the Neutron 3 modules
Remove resonance and add excitement to your tracks with the ultimate hands-off audio tool.
Change the contour of your sound and control attack and release with this mixing secret weapon.
Add modern character or warm, vintage grit with our Exciter module.
Add impact and energy to your audio with our flexible multiband gate.
Fit your tracks perfectly in the mix with our swiss-army-knife compressor.
Auto detect frequencies and remove masking with our intelligent EQ.
- OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion or later
- Plugin Formats
- AAX (64–bit), AU, VST2, VST3 *All formats are 64-bit only.
- Supported Hosts
- Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced v3.7.0
- Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
- Fixed incorrect latency compensation upon reopening saved Logic sessions if Sculptor was included in the module chain of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
- Fixed crash that could occur when Neutron 3 plug-ins were added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc…).
- Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
- Fixed failure to save parameter values in the Transient Shaper and Sculptor modules after disabling True Bypass in AU/AAX instances of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
- Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
- Various bug fixes.