|Name||iZotope Nectar 3 Plus v3.6.0 macOS-SPTNDC.zip|
|Created on||2021-10-13 16:22:04|
|Files||iZotope Nectar 3 Plus v3.6.0 macOS-SPTNDC.zip (287.5 MB)|
Introducing Nectar 3, the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. Address every part of your vocal chain and get professional-sounding vocals in seconds with new machine learning features, stunning visualizations, and more.
CLEAR, PROFESSIONAL VOCALS
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production.
A streamlined, intuitive Nectar workflow
With intelligent, assistive vocal mixing, once time-consuming tasks like dynamics processing, EQ cuts, and de-essing can now be performed with precision in seconds.
Your own vocal coach, always at your side
Nectar 3 listens to your performance and creates a tailor-made vocal preset.
Place your vocals at the front of the mix
Nectar’s Unmask feature intelligently shifts other mix elements to make room for your lead vocal.
Why Nectar 3?
Tools suited for any voice, any style
A comprehensive and modern toolset means you’ll have everything you need for any vocal mixing project.
Responsive modules for signature color
Nectar 3 modules respond to audio frequency and loudness data to produce an even, balanced performance.
All-new, intuitive UI redesign
Not only beautiful, the new Nectar 3 design offers stronger functionality with user-friendly parameter controls.
- macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.14
- Plugin Formats
- AU (32 & 64–bit), AAX (64–bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64–bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32–bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32–bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64–bit), VST3 (32 & 64–bit)
- Supported Hosts
- Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in iZotope Nectar 3 Plus 3.6.0
- Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
- Fixed crash that could occur when Nectar 3 Plus was added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc…).
- Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
- Fixed issue that caused the currently selected preset name to be cleared when the Nectar UI was closed and reopened.
- Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
- Various bug fixes