iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay 1.01b macOS
DDLY Dynamic Delay responds to your track’s musical dynamics to create versatile and intriguing delays. It’s a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that delays the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, without turning your track to aural mud. Adjust the threshold to split your signal based on transients, then send it down two separate analog or granular delay paths.
Two delays in one
DDLY is actually two separate delays! DDLY analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two—great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
Customize your delay
Manipulate the settings in each delay independently or in sync with the other. Choose analog mode to produce warm lo-fi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation, or choose Grain for melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds. Crank the Feed and Trash knobs to throw in some extra destruction, or use the parallel dry/wet knobs to add just the right amount of sweetness.
- Two delays in one: DDLY analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two—great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Both delays have two modes to choose from: Analog or Grain. Analog produces warm lofi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation. Grain produces melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds for truly new soundscapes.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material it’s applied to for unique realtime visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get ‘em all going!
- Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.
DDLY Dynamic Delay Technical Specs
Operating system requirements:
OS X 10.8 or later
VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
All listed plug-in formats include support for automation except for Audiosuite DPM and Audiosuite AAX.
Plug-in host compatibility
Logic Pro X.2, Ableton Live 9.5, Pro Tools 12.4, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, FL Studio 12.2, Studio One 3.1.1, Pro Tools 10.3.1
Supported sample rates
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/create-and-design/ddly-dynamic-delay.html
What’s New in iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay 1.01b
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.