|Name||IWLTBAP Cinematic Color Grading LUTs Pack 04.2020 mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2020-04-13 01:16:12|
|Files||IWLTBAP Cinematic Color Grading LUTs Pack 04.2020 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (580.4 MB)|
THE ULTIMATE CINEMATIC LUTS PACK AVAILABLE. 250+ COLOR GRADING PRESETS FOR PHOTO & VIDEO FROM ALL CAMERAS
About this pack of LUTs
Here is a pack of 250+ unique 3D LUTs made by me, for an easy color grading process.
These presets are based on the most famous cinematic looks and.
Designed to preserve maximum skin tones.
In this pack you will find the LUTs optimized for standard image profile (Rec.709, sRGB).
Also is included a LOG version (for flat image profiles) and a V-Log L version (for the GH4/GH5).
For owners of GH5: in the pack is included a .VLT version of the LUTs, so you can load them in-camera
These LUTs are fully compatible with footages from all kind of cameras:
Arri Alexa, Blackmagic, RED, GH4 and GH5, Samsung NX1, Lumix LX100, Sony 留7S, GoPro,
Sony RX10, Samsung NX500, Canon 5D Mark III, 600D, 80D, Sony 留6300 and 留6500,
Sony FS5 and FS7, Nikon D750, KineMAX, DJI Osmo, Mavic, Inspire, etc.
Absolutely all cameras!
These presets can be used with the most photo and video editing softwares (Mac/Windows):
Adobe Photoshop (CS6 and +)
Adobe After Effects (CS6 and +)
Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6 and +)
Adobe Lightroom Classic (7.3 and +)
Avid Media Composer (7 and +)
The Foundry NUKE
Edius (8 and +)
CyberLink ColorDirector (4 and +)
Final Cut Pro X
Sony Vegas (12 and +)
PowerDirector (16 and +)
Capture One (10 and +)
ON1 Photo RAW
HitFilm (4 and +)
Media Grade (iOS)
Video LUT (iOS)
3DLUT mobile (iOS/Android)
For Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6, you need the freeware Magic Bullet LUT Buddy:
(Full instructions here)
Final Cut Pro X 10.4 supports the LUTs without any plugin!
For Final Cut Pro X (10.3), you need a plugin like the free one by motionVFX:
Or the LUT Utility plugin ($29) by Color Grading Central:
Or the Color Finale plugin ($99) by Color Grading Central:
For Vegas Pro 15, 16 and more recent you don’t need any plugin!
For older version you need this cheap LUT plugin by VisionColor:
How to use in Photoshop: http://ow.ly/ZpqZy
How to use in After Effects: https://youtu.be/_39GzdjZKmA
How to use in Premiere Pro CC 2014: https://youtu.be/PvjHqNlrCJw
How to use in Premiere Pro CS6 with LUT Buddy: https://youtu.be/hrSbtqLIamE
How to use in DaVinci Resolve: https://youtu.be/R_PPxcNeYZg
How to use in Final Cut Pro X with LUT Utility: https://youtu.be/xlm-Wqdmu4A
How to use in Final Cut Pro X with Color Finale: https://youtu.be/9SodZwwyCeM
How to use in Final Cut Pro X with mLUT: https://vimeo.com/151515697
How to use in Assimilate Scratch: https://youtu.be/p34z7SlmlLI
How to use in Edius: https://youtu.be/IwMI0el2THk
How to use in Vegas Pro: https://youtu.be/AhiTzcZyP5I
How to use in PowerDirector: https://youtu.be/-XI4uXWY5Ts
How to use in CyberLink ColorDirector: https://youtu.be/ivwJjGaFQ2I
How to use in ON1 Photo RAW: https://youtu.be/urtNZ2HSooE
Install in Lightroom Classic (7.3 & +): https://youtu.be/noK12IhzQ3U
Install in Lightroom (older than 7.3): https://luts.iwltbap.com/faq/#how…lightroom
Install in Capture One: https://luts.iwltbap.com/faq/#how…capture-one
Which files should I use?
The pack of LUTs is delivered by email instantly after purchase.
You’ll receive a ZIP archive containing multiple folders:
The main folder that contains the LUTs is named LUTs by IWLTBAP (CUBE).
In the subfolder 01 – Standard you will find the LUTs for standard image profile (Rec.709 and sRGB).
In the subfolder 02 – Generic LOG you will find the LUTs for flat image profiles.
If you are not sure about which files are right for you, so you have to use the Standard version
of the LUTs from the following folder: LUTs by IWLTBAP (CUBE) > 01 – Standard
In the 07 – Utility subfolder you will find the LUTs to convert LOG profiles to Rec.709 for all cameras:
Alexa Log-C, BMDFilm, Canon C-Log, REDlogFilm, Sony S-Log2, Sony S-Log3,
Technicolor CineStyle, DJI D-Log, Generic LOG, Panasonic V-Log L, and many more.
In the 07 – Utility > Divers subfolder you’ll find 5 LUTs to simulate the colors of the Arri Alexa.
Must be used before a creative LUT as a base and adjust intensity/opacity if necessary.
In the 06 – Tints folder you’ll find a set of LUTs to give a color atmosphere to your image.
In 05 – Gels folder you’ll find a set of LUTs to get similar renders of the Roscolux Gel filters.
What’s new in IWLTBAP Cinematic Color Grading LUTs Pack 04.2020
This update comes with 30 new creative LUTs:
- C-6720: cold bright blue green highlights
- C-6730: dark cold suspense blue
- C-6740: faded cyan comedy
- C-6750: horror blue
- C-6760: ultra bright winter
- F-6510: art extreme blue pink tint alternative
- F-6580: art extreme blue pink tint
- F-6590: blue contrast cine
- F-6600: cinema blue
- F-6610: dark neutral desat
- F-6620: desat green horror
- F-6630: extreme blue
- F-6640: faded green cine
- F-6650: greenish contrast cinema
- F-6660: old colors film
- F-6670: retro desat dark blue
- F-6680: retro old film suspens
- F-6690: small brown and orange look dark contrast
- F-6700: thriller greenish
- F-6710: vivid better dynamic range
- H-6520: warm orange brown Mexico
- W-6530: vivid warm teal and orange
- W-6540: warm light summer
- W-6550: warm Mexico thriller like Zodiac
- W-6560: western brown greenish
- X-6470: brown and blue
- X-6480: warm orange desert
- X-6490: faded brown desert
- X-6500: faded dream blueish
- X-6570: red and light teal
- And 9 new utility LUTs:
- Cinema Base Rec709 V1.cube: to use before creative LUT, based on Arri Alexa and RED colors
- Cinema Base Rec709 (optimized) V2: same as V1 with highlights optimized
- Cinema Base Rec709 V3: cinematic base with warm colors
- Cinema Base Rec709 V4: contratsed cinematic base
- Cinema Base Rec709 V5: variant or V4
- Rec709 to Arri Alexa Log-C V1: LUT to simulate Log-C from Rec.709 color space
- Rec709 to Arri Alexa Log-C (optimized) V2: same as V1 with highlights optimized
- U-PANASONIC-V-LOG-V2-BIS-LTR: corrected by Michael Tivikoff
- U-BMDFILM-BMPCC4K-V1-LTR: LUT to convert « BMPCC 4K to Rec.709 »