Name: iWatermark Pro for Mac
Release Date: 11 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://plumamazing.com/product/iwatermark-pro-for-mac/
iWatermark Pro is the essential watermarking app for professional, business, and personal use.
Easily secure and protect your photos with text, a graphic, a signature, or a QR watermark. Once added to a photo, this visible watermark indicates that the image is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture, and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit, and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks from other platforms for use in the Mac version
- Fast 64bit, multithreaded, multiple CPU/GPU’s
- Userselectable color profiles
- Add, remove, and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS, and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, and many more
- Always being improved
What’s New in iWatermark Pro 2.0.4
- Added emboss / engraved text
- Many UI changes
- New watermarks added since version 1.0, Lines, Border, Text On Arc, and Text Banner
- Fixed text Editor background color also switching off Dropshadow
- Added watermark key backgroundOnOff boolean to track if alpha is zero (off)
- Fixed sorting order of Watermark manager “Icon” column
- Enabled counter in Rename tab all the time, since it is also used in metadata tags
- Added tag for 7 digit GPS ‘ ‘, ‘ ‘ give 3digit accuracy
- Updated tags in iWatermark text editor for GPS (Alt. Speet and Lat.) and Current (date, time, year, total) and file attributes
- Enabled rotation and scaling gestures in text, graphic, and vector watermarks; and smart zoom for turning scaling on/off
- Editor:Performance:Enabled caching of source image in editor for faster redrawing; most noticeable when source is large RAW image
- Optimized and bugs fixed
- Updated manual