Protect your digital photos and artwork. Secure and protect your photos. If you share photos via Facebook, Instagram, etc. then anyone can steal and use them. Don’t get ripped off, even a very small digital watermark will help protect your intellectual property. Myriad features. Used by beginners, pros, and corporations.
16 types of watermarks.
Text, graphic, QR, signature, metadata and steganographic.
Works with all cameras, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Smartphones, etc.
Single or batch watermark multiple photos simultaneously.
Create watermarks using metadata like author, copyright and keywords.
Add our proprietary invisible StegoMark watermarks to embed info in a photo.
QR Code Watermarks
Create in app QR codes with url, email or other info to use as watermarks.
Create text watermarks with different fonts, sizes, colors, angles, etc.
Create graphic watermarks using transparent graphic files.
Database Of All Watermarks
Keep all your watermarks in one place for you and your business.
Use your signature as a watermark just like the famous painters.
Multiple Simultaneous Watermarks
Select and apply multiple different watermarks on a photo(s).
Watermark using your copyright, name, url, email, etc. to photos.
Select one or a number of watermarks from the drawer.
GPS Location Data
Maintain or remove GPS metadata for privacy.
In both the Mac and Win versions photos can be resized.
Uses GPU, CPU and parallel processing to speed watermarking.
On Mac and Win export to jpg, png, tiff, RAW, etc.
Secure And Protect Photos
Utilize many different watermarking techniques to protect your photos.
A Watermark reminds people that a photo is someones intellectual property.
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom, iPhoto, Aperture and all other browsers.
Use PhotoNotary to export, backup and share all your watermarks in the cloud.
Special effects for pre and post processing of photos.
Watermark in any language. Localized for many languages.
Control Absolute Position
Watermarks can be adjusted by pixels.
Control Relative Position
For same position in batches of photos of different orientations and dimensions.
Share via email, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
Rename Photo Batches
Set up a format for renaming batches of photos automatically.
Requirements: Mac 10.6-10.13.
Web Site: https://plumamazing.com
What’s New in iWatermark Pro 2.0.19
- update URL in help menu and ? button each screen for new website layout
- watermark manager is now available from the exif/iptc tab
- Cloud Forgot password. No message displayed if no email is entered.
- resize templates have been fixed for ios submenu items. Code changed to be caseinsensitive.
- check for update cleanup release notes so 1st line lines up with other lines.
- IPTC creator/Author set to iwatermark as a default
- changed behaviour of uploading selected watermark(s) to PhotoNotary
- old behaviour: upload all selected as One Merged watermark
- new behaviour: upload all selected watermark one after another unless Option key is press then they are merged and uploaded.
- fixed bug in selection of multiple watermarks. sometimes graphic would not be added if multiple watermarks selected.
- bug fix / feature: Improved handling of multiple graphics/QR Code/Signatures being applied at once.