||iThoughtsX_4.10.zip (30.86 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: iThoughtsX (mindmap)
Release Date: April 07, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.toketaware.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ithoughtsx-mindmap/id720669838?mt=12
iThoughtsX is a mind mapping app for the Mac. It is based upon and fully compatible with iThoughts for iOS. Windows version now available too.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Handoff (start editing a map on one device- finish up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (using Markdown)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
• Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
• 10 system 'Map Styles'.
• Rules based filtering engine.
• Presentation mode.
• Rule based sorting- including option to sort continuously
First class macOS integration:
• Retina support
• Versions support
• Fullscreen support
• Spotlight integration
• Quicklook support
• Pinch to zoom
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
What's New in Version 4.10:
• Topic Hugging
• Per level Style setting for text/image width
• CMD arrow can now move the selected topic up/down the hierarchy
• Added branch summary tooltip (over expand/collapse button)
• Task improvements
• Remaining calculation (based on progress)
• Default unit (hour, day etc) for effort now a preference
• Rollup effort/progress set automatically on parent when effort/progress set on child
• Keyboard shortcut for Priority (CMD 1-5) now toggles the Priority
• A5 Print/Pdf support
• Workaround for PDF Preview bugs in 10.12.4
• Relationship text not being dimmed when in focus mode