Name: iStat Menus
Version: 6.10 Build 965
Released: Feb 28th, 2018
Developer: Bjango Pty Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://bjango.com/mac/istatmenus/
An unobtrusive macOS status bar menu application designed to enables you to effortlessly monitor your system activity and resources usage
Keeping an eye on your Mac’s resources is advisable because this way you can understand more about your computer and you can identify possible issues sooner.
iStat Menus is a Mac app that provides quick access to this type of information via your status bar.
iStat Menus comprises multiple status bar menus so, right of the bat, you must select the ones you want active and personalize their behavior to match your own needs.
Easily accessible information about various types of resources
Once this is taken care of, the menus will be present in your status bar at all times: mac-torrent-download.net simply click on the respective icon and the drop down panel will provide more statistical data.
iStat Menus analyzes and provides usage data and separate status bar menus for the following elements: CPU&GPU, Memory, Disks, Network, Sensors, Battery (if available), or Time (can show the local time for different cities). mac-torrent-download.net In addition, you can create a single menu that combines multiple elements.
Note that each menu comes with its own customization options: you can change the way in which the information is displayed or the color palette.
Customize its status bar menu's appearance in no time
Moreover, you can select the sensors you want to monitor, set up warnings for specific battery levels, and more.
iStat Menus comes with 9 styles for the menu bar theme (black, blue, fire, graphite, green, pink, purple, red, and white), 2 drop down themes (dark and light), and allows you to adjust the status bar graph background opacity. mac-torrent-download.net In addition, you may also adjust the update frequency for the data displayed in the menus: fast, medium, or slow.
Unobtrusive menu bar solution for keeping an eye on your Mac’s resources usage
All in all, if you are looking for a low-key tool for monitoring the way in which your Mac deals with the available resources, iStat Menus certainly deserves your attention.
What’s new in iStat Menus 6.10 Build 965
February 28th, 2018
- Added ability to select the weather provider.
- Added AccuWeather as a weather provider option.
- Added Bureau of Meteorology/WillyWeather as a weather provider option for Australian users.
- Added ability to search for weather underground stations by station ID. Please see Using Weather Underground weather stations for more information.
- Added calendar filtering for events.
- Added support for temperature sensors on NVMe based SSDs.
- Added ability to set a different timezone for each line of dual line menubar clocks.
- Added ability to set decimal level for KB and MB separately in network.
- Added ability to hide the calendar request UI in the Time dropdown.
- Added ability to drag to scroll the hourly time view in the weather dropdown.
- Added ability to click weather alert notifications to view more information.
- Added a larger world clock database.
- Added a single digit minute option for menubar and dropdown clock formatters.
- Improved iMac Pro support.
- Improved localisations.
- Improved weather location searching.
- Improved disk activity monitoring.
- Improved menubar moon icon.
- Improved dropdown readability when using the “Increase Contrast” accessibility option.
- Improved internet connection status notifications.
- Improved Combined dropdown layout.
- Fixed an issue with some GPUs always showing zero for processor usage.
- Fixed an issue with clocks not being properly localised with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with clock formats appearing incorrectly with some languages.
- Fixed an issue with some custom graph colors not being applied to graphs in Combined dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with custom graph colors not being applied to bar graphs in Sensors dropdown.
- Fixed an issue with AirPods battery graphs not showing correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with event day headers showing incorrect date.
- Fixed an issue where UPS names might be missing in battery dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to scroll in the fan speed editor with lots of fans.
- Fixed an issue with the scale text on some of the disk activity history graph modes.
- Fixed some installation issues.