Name: iStat Menus
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
What's new in version 5.03:
• Added support for late 2014 iMac and late 2014 Mac mini.
• Added ability to customize menubar graph background opacity when using Yosemite’s dark menubar.
• Fixed menubar dimming on secondary displays on Yosemite.
• Fixed an issue with week numbers being incorrect in some timezones.
• Fixed an issue with the calendar month name being incorrect in some timezones.
• Fixed an issue with minimum fan speed on some models.
• Fixed a battery menubar display bug with dark mode in Yosemite.
• Fixed an issue with Czech localization.
• Fixed some process display issues on Yosemite.
• Fixed a bug with default disk activity colours being back to front in preferences.
• Fixed a problem with graphics cards not being listed on 2013 Mac Pros.
• Fixed a problem with graphics card monitoring on some iMacs.
• Improved rendering of menubar calendar numbers.
• Improved battery icons.
Link for more information: http://bjango.com/mac/istatmenus/
iStat Menus is a simple to use and useful Mac OS X app that will help you monitor your system right from the menubar. iStat Menus features 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. Each menu extra comes with many different display modes, customizable colors, font sizes and widths.
iStat Menus provides real time CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. A realtime graph to keep on top of being sent and received for all network connections.
Date & Time. A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. A world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 20,000 cities. See used or free space for multiple disks in your menubar.
More detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both. Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power.
CPU -- Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
Memory -- Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
Disks -- Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
Network -- Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don't want to see.
Temps -- Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don't want to see.
Fans -- Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don't want to see.
Bluetooth -- Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
Date & Time -- Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.