|Name||iScan – Police and Fire Scanner 3.3.2|
|Created on||2015-08-06 05:16:02|
|Files||iScan – Police and Fire Scanner 3.3.2.dmg (2.25 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Name: iScan - Police and Fire Scanner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: August 3, 2015
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- New toolbar at the top where the back/forward buttons have moved along with the search bar for the map.
- Fixed a few scrolling errors
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iscan-police-and-fire-scanner/id406433704?mt=12
More Info: http://beansbytes.com/index.php?page=iscan---mac
Stay informed with what's going on in your own backyard. iScan includes feeds from the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Featuring feeds from around America, Canada, and Australia
- Conveniently organized feeds list
- Save your favorite feeds for easy access
- A large map to view the area
- Quickly search locations of calls on the map
- Police codes so you can understand the lingo
- Background listening
- Mini-feed player
- Alpha Tags which will let you see which channel is playing
- Full screen and high resolution retina display support
- Built in volume controls
- Happening Now: breaking news as it happens
- Push alerts for Happening Now incidents
- Quickly start listening to the last feed you were playing when restarting the app
- Alpha tag alerts so you can see what channel is active even when not in iScan
Happening Now: Listen to nationwide breaking news with Happening Now; you'll be able to easily listen into any major incident, may it be a shooting, fire, or whatever else. Just open iScan and tap on the Happening Now tab if theres an incident active the tab will be badge with an exclamation mark.
Notice: iScan does not own or maintain any feeds and can not ensure the quality or if they are online. Locations are subject to availability. Feeds are subject to change or be removed.
App uses www.broadcastify.com for feeds.