|Created on||2016-05-09 12:23:10|
|Files||iScan – Police and Fire Scanner.zip (701.6 kB)|
Name: iScan - Police and Fire Scanner
Release Date: May 07, 2016
Developer: Bean's Bytes, LLC
MAS Rating: 12+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://beansbytes.com/index.php?page=iscan---mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iscan-police-and-fire-scanner/id406433704?mt=12
Stay informed with what's going on in your own backyard. iScan includes feeds from the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Featuring feeds from around America, Canada, and Australia
- Conveniently organized feeds list
- Save your favorite feeds for easy access
- A large map to view the area
- Quickly search locations of calls on the map
- Police codes so you can understand the lingo
- Background listening
- Mini-feed player
- Alpha Tags which will let you see which channel is playing
- Full screen and high resolution retina display support
- Built in volume controls
- Happening Now: breaking news as it happens
- Push alerts for Happening Now incidents
- Quickly start listening to the last feed you were playing when restarting the app
- Alpha tag alerts so you can see what channel is active even when not in iScan
- Ability to add custom feeds
Happening Now: Listen to nationwide breaking news with Happening Now; you'll be able to easily listen into any major incident, may it be a shooting, fire, or whatever else. Just open iScan and tap on the Happening Now tab if theres an incident active the tab will be badge with an exclamation mark.
To request a new feed feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org please include the county state and/or zip code! I'll do my best to add it for you!
Notice: iScan does not own or maintain any feeds and can not ensure the quality or if they are online. Locations are subject to availability. Feeds are subject to change or be removed.
What's New in Version 3.4.1:
So it's been a while since I updated iScan for Mac! What's new? First, thing you'll notice is the new app icon that goes along with the iOS and tvOS versions of iScan. Secondly, there are some new favorite key short cuts to take advantage of. Lastly, you can now add your own custom feeds. Thank you for your continued use of iScan, if you enjoy using iScan, which I hope you all do, please consider leaving a review on the App Store. They really help spread the word to potential users.
Complete change log:
- Moved the location of the Happening Now Button
- New App Icon
- New Favorite Feed keyboard short cuts
- Added the ability to add custom feeds