Descriptions for Intuit QuickBooks 2016 22.214.171.1240 R24
Version: 2016 126.96.36.1990 R24
Released: Nov 20th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.intuit.com/
A handy an user-oriented utility that provides the necessary tools to organize and manage your business while tracking your expenses and sales
QuickBooks is a full-featured and streamlined macOS accounting application that enables you to handle your finances, pay your employees and generate professional invoices with just a few mouse clicks.
User-friendly and comprehensive finance manager
With the help of the QuickBooks utility, you will be able to save time and become more productive thanks to the long list of features and advanced financial tracking and management tools available from within its well-designed and user-friendly interface.
What’s more, you can also use QuickBooks for creating and developing your own business plan that can help you apply for loans or financing a lot easier and with more confidence.
Visual based money flow overview
Furthermore, QuickBooks’ Accounts Summary feature helps you track your payments and deposits, while visualizing your economic progress on an easy-to-read chart.
Moreover, the QuickBooks app enables you to closely monitor your working hours and the time spend for various tasks and appointments via the bundled Time Tracking tool.
Provides you with a wide array of money transaction managing tools and helps you generate custom transaction reports
In addition, you can employ QuickBooks for effortlessly writing your own checks and ordering supplies, for making deposits, for transferring funds and for rapidly download transactions onto your Mac.
As an added bonus, QuickBooks allows you to generate your own custom summary and transaction reports and, subsequently, view the history and journal of all your transactions by accessing the Reports menu.
On top of all that, QuickBooks’ cloud services integration makes it possible you to work from home or by using an iOS or Android device and accessing your Quickbooks data from any remote location.
Calendar and Contacts integration
QuickBooks is also designed with Calendar integration in mind for day to day management and tracking of transaction relating to various events in your task log.
Also worth mentioning is that QuickBooks allows you to import data from Apple’s Contacts application and, thus, will help you keep all your contact information up to speed.
What’s new in QuickBooks 2016 188.8.131.520 R24
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur trying to add a new customer in the Customer Center.
- Fixed a problem where passwords would not work when going round trip with QuickBooks for Windows
- Fixed a problem where company files upgraded from R18 would sometimes not allow user logins.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur disabling Multiuser mode while preferences window was open.
- Fixed a problem where a Merchant account login could appear when Merchant Services are currently not active in a company file.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while trying to print an envelope from a vendor window.
- Added the ability to print the paid date below the Paid status stamp on invoices.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while trying to print an envelope from the check window.
- Fixed a problem where the Reconciliation report window would sometimes not draw correctly with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where the Report toolbar icons would sometimes disappear
- Fixed a Customer Center window sizing problem that would sometimes occur with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where Mailing labels window would sometimes not group correctly with Tabbed Windows enabled.
- Fixed a problem where intentionally unsaved timesheet changes were getting saved.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing the Single Activity timesheet window.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur entering in decimal time format in Weekly timesheets.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur undoing text changes to Customer:Job on an invoice.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing company file after creating a Sales Receipt
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur pasting a colon ':' character in the Customer:Job combo box.
- Fixed a problem where the Customer:Job not found dialog would sometimes appear twice.
- Fixed a problem where the source account alert would sometimes appear twice while editing a check.