|Name||Internet Status 5.3 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-08-03 19:50:51|
|Files||Internet Status 5.3 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (19.91 MB)|
Internet Status lets you know if your MAC is connected to internet or not.
Get connection status of your Internet / Network connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat colour (Green/Red) icon on the menu bar which lets you know the status of the connection and shows other information as follows.
- Shows your Public and Local IP address
- Upload/Download speed at the moment.
- Export connection status report with date and time in .txt format.
- Works with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
- Shows Network Speed and Data Usage for the current session
- Ready for new macOS Mojave.
Why you should have “Internet Status App”
- See the connection Status with colour icons or mono-coloured icons.
- Shows current Data transfer(Upload/Download) speed.
- Shows connected internet(WiFi) name.
- Show total internet data usage from system start.
- Reset internet data usage history.
- Get the public IP address of your computer and just click to copy.
- Retina Display enabled icons with apple dark theme support.
- Option to change the status bar icon colour from monochrome to coloured.
- Can choose an icon for menu bar from icon set.
Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
Indicates that you are connected to an active network
Indicates that you are PC is connected, but not an active network
Red/Empty Circle icon
Indicates that you are not connected to an active network
Your public IP address is the IP address that is logged by various servers/devices when you connect to them through your internet connection.
- Down: 1.70 Kbps (1.2 Gbps)
- Up : 0.25 Kbps (2.2 Gbps)
“Down/Up”, Indicate your Download/Upload data speed at the moment
“(1.2 Gbps)” is the total data uploaded or downloaded by your system from the start
Run at Startup
Enable/Disable launching the app at system login
Show Coloured Icon
Show Colored Status Icons or Monochrome
Get notified when you are connected/disconnected from the active network(internet)
Export Status Log
Click to read/export all the status logs for internet connection status.
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Internet Status 5.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.