|Name||InfoClick 1 2 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-19 15:58:47|
|Files||InfoClick 1 2 4 TNT.zip (18.71 MB)|
InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you’ve been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://nisus.com/infoclick/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/infoclick/id597720393?mt=12
What’s New in InfoClick 1.2.4
- Fixed: Apple Mail account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
- Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
- Added: InfoClick can print emails.
- Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
- Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badlyformed HTML.
- Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
- Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF8) text encoding.
- Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.