|Created on||2017-03-06 13:04:23|
|Files||InfoClick 1.2.3.zip (20.30 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Release Date: March 03, 2017
Developer: Nisus Software, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://nisus.com/infoclick/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/infoclick/id597720393?mt=12
InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you've been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
What's New in Version 1.2.3:
• Added support for the Touch Bar, as found on some new MacBook models.
• Changed: clearing the search a second time should never display a completion list.
• Changed: clearing the search a second time should focus a recently used field, not the default field.
• Fixed: settings for the results list (eg: sort order) are not properly restored in Advanced mode after relaunching.
• Changed: the list of available search years should be sorted to show the most recent years first.
• Fixed: malformed emails with giant HTML tags (most likely spam) can cause crashes.
• Changed: activating find menu commands when the results list has focus should find in the email preview area.