Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder, and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
- Beautiful Pinterestlike display of your images
- Capture webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- macOS High Sierra ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
- PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://inboardapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/inboard-image-organizer/id944109819?mt=12
What’s New in Inboard 1.1.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.