|Name||iMazing 2 9 0 10463 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-06 21:11:21|
|Files||iMazing 2 9 0 10463 TNT.zip (151.5 MB)|
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.digidna.net
What’s New in iMazing 2.9.0 (10463)
Browsing Messages and WhatsApp chats:
- Loading times greatly improved
- Supports arbitrarily large quantities of messages, even on older computers New displayed data types
- Subject line (Messages)
- Message Status (sent, delivered, read)
- Group events (who joined or left and when, more…)
- Service type change (SMS, MMS, iMessage)
- (Optional) Contact details (email or phone number)
- Windows: Emojis are finally displayed in all their colorful glory Search
- Added date range filter
- Added search in conversations (find all threads or chats whith a specific contact)
- Text search now retains context when cleared (search for a word, select a message in the result and clear search to identify which chat the message belongs to) Export behaviours
- Added contextual menu on threads
- Selecting multiple threads no longer aggregates their content, instead used for bulk export of multiple conversations
- Drag out selection with attachments only will export attachments. Drag out selection containing text will export to PDF Attachments
- Videos, audio clips and GIFs can now be played within the view
- Shared locations are displayed as such, and can be opened in Google maps or exported as links
- Shared URLs displayed with site description, and can be opened in default browser or exported as links
- Shared vCards containing multiple contacts are now exported to split vCards on Windows for better compatibility
Exporting to PDF and Printing:
- iMazing now features native PDF generation, allowing for greatly improved performance and expanded features when both exporting to PDF and printing both Messages conversations and Whatsapp chats.
- Bulk export of threads to PDF (split files or single file)
- Choose scale, margins and orientation
Choose paper size Optional:
- Chat session name and participant details in header
- Page numbers in footer
- Extraction metadata in footer (great for increased legal weight)
Exporting to CSV or TXT:
New fields in CSV exports:
- Delivered date
- Read Date
- Service Type (SMS, MMS, iMessage)
- Sender name
- Sender contact details (email or phone number)
- Attachment type
- (Optional) Include header row
(Optional) Include thread/chat name (useful for
Fixes and smaller changes in 2.9:
- Apple TV: Improved wireless pairing of 4k models
- Apps: when searching in the App Store, iMazing no longer defaults to the US store
- Apps: don’t offer update of apps if the update is incompatible with the iOS version of the target device
- Apps: improved restore of multiple .imazingapp files at the same time which in some cases could cause a ‘Unique constraint’ SQLite error
- Device Info: dual eSIM info is now displayed
- iMazing Mini: fixed rare case where iMazing Mini thread count would keep rising when the app has been running for 10+ days without interruption
- Media sync: copy to Photos, Music, Ringtones and Videos now use much less CPU
- Music: improved exporting playlists to iTunes
- Music: fixed case where a special character in the Album Artist tag would cause tracks to be copied as separate albums
- Photos: better handling of copying photos to iOS when the photo library of the target device is empty or nearly empty
- Photos: fixed ‘Error communicating with device’ error when there are more than 6’000 photos in synced albums
- Photos: better interaction with albums originally synced with iTunes
- Restore: when restoring a backup without erasing the target device, iMazing will no longer uninstall apps which are on the target device but not in the backup
- Voice memos: better handling of missing or corrupt files in bulk exports