|Name||ImageRanger Pro Edition 184.108.40.2067 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-27 01:07:45|
|Files||ImageRanger Pro Edition 220.127.116.117 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (107.6 MB)|
ImageRanger Pro Edition – Too many photos? Use photo indexing software to easily sort your images.
- Built-in face recognition
- Quickly find important photos
- No cloud, complete privacy
- Special NAS and USB drives support
Why people like ImageRanger
PHOTO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE WITH FACIAL RECOGNITION
- Straghtforward design to help you locate images quickly
- Browse all your folders and storage drives
- Fast, responsive interface which loads thousands of pictures
- Easily filter portraits, faces, people
- Sort images in many possible ways
- Find duplicates and remove copies
- Organize files in folders by year, location
- Crop, resize pictures very quickly
- Manually order collections from multiple folders
- Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
- Find low quality images and improve contrast, brightness, etc.
- Perform general photo managment tasks
- Print hundreds of photos
- Complete privacy: no photos are shared or transferred on Internet
With ImageRanger, auto-enhancements can be applied to multiple images at once. Manual fine-tuning makes it possible to select dark or bright regions of the image and apply various correction settings.
All necessary editing controls (brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation) are designed in a user friendly interface, with an UNDO function to correct any mishaps as you go.
You can even ask ImageRanger to find and categorize all images of poor quality automatically for your convenience. For advanced users, a powerful batch-processing allows work to be carried out on entire folders while processing only relevant photos.
WE ADD NEW FEATURES FREQUENTLY
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in ImageRanger Pro Edition 18.104.22.1687
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.