|Name||Imagenomic Portraiture for PS 188.8.131.5222 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-12-15 00:06:04|
|Files||Imagenomic Portraiture for PS 184.108.40.20622 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (18.21 MB)|
Portraiture for Photoshop eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching.
Imagenomic has released the Portraiture 3 plug-in for Photoshop. The next-generation skin smoothing, healing and enhancing software builds on the tech of Version 2, with twice the speed and performance, plus output quality refinement that produces consistent and pleasing retouching results. Additional improvements include optimization for handling large image files shot with high-megapixel cameras and a new user interface for simpler navigation.
The new version is designed to enhance the photographer’s workflow, especially wedding and portrait shooters, with more precise masking and predefined presets. In fact, Imagenomic recently completed an exhaustive public beta test of Portraiture 3 and received “enthusiastic feedback from across the photographic and retouching communities, including some of the most respected photographers and educators in the industry,” notes the company.
Portraiture 3 is designed to provide seamless and time-saving steps for photography workflows, creative studios, and image production environments, with features and functions including:
- Twice the speed and performance of the previous generation software
- Optimized for quality and speed to effectively handle large image files taken with high megapixel cameras
- Completely new User Interface for easier navigation
- macOS 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14.
- For Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 and up
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Host App
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019 / 2020
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Imagenomic Portraiture 3.5.2 Build 3522 for Adobe Photoshop
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.