|Name||ImageExifEditor 5 0 0 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-09 15:06:28|
|Files||ImageExifEditor 5 0 0 MAS TNT.zip (22.45 MB)|
Image Exif Editor is the best and easiest way to view and edit image’s EXIF metadata. It was designed to present as many details about how a photo was taken in a clear and easy to understand format with powerful EXIF metadata editing capabilities. It’s the most powerful tool for handling the EXIF information in your favourite images.
- The Easiest Way To Edit Exif Data You do not need know more detail for change the image’s metadata, Image Exif Editor give you many visible preset value for choice, so you just choose one for editing. It’s so easy!
- Batch Image Exif Data Edit Supported Image Exif Editor supports Batch image editing: you can apply one image’s modifications to other, and you can batchmodify or clear EXIF metadata
- You can see the place where your photo was taken on a map, and you can easily drag a pin to set a new place for where your photo taken.
- Enhanced GPS Geolocation Edit GPS Geolocation Edit is commonly used, so with Image Exif Editor’s enhanced GPS geolocation, you can search for a place and drag the pin to change to the destination. You can also input the latitude and longitude values to relocate your images. You can find other amazing features when you use this function.
- Quick Search Allows You To Easily Find And Edit The Image’s Exif Metadata You can quckly find the image you want to edit by typing the name to search for in a large number of images.
- Undo Redo Supported For Batch Edit You can redo edit when you change your mind to give up your edit, and you can clear all by clicking the Clear All button in the batch operation area.
- Easy to find edited field by different color and identify the edited image by image state icon.
- Easy To Use User Interface
- Support Most Image Formats
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/image-exif-editor/id574607554
What’s New in Image Exif Editor 5.0.0
- Use Apple Map engine for GPS setting
- Minor bugs fixed
- Can choose fields customized when export Exif CVS