|Created on||2019-04-01 01:38:56|
|Files||iMacCleaner_2.3__TNT_.rar (7.06 MB)|
iMac Cleaner offers Disk Cleaning, App Removal, Memory Optimization, Duplicate Finder, File Shredder, Manage Login Items, Extension, Extract RAR and Winmail.Dat to keep your mac best performance. Fully compatible with macOS High Sierra on your Mac.
- Smart Clean: clean application junk files, app caches, logs, system caches, system logs, mail attachments, iTunes junk files, localized languages, browser cookies and history, etc.
- Duplicate Finder: Scan duplicates anywhere, whether they are one or more folders of internal and external hard drives, also supporting scanning duplicates in Photos or iTunes.
- Unarchiver: Extract most common formats of your mac, include RAR, Zip, 7Z, Bzip, Cab, Swf, Lzma, etc. Besides, extract image files within PDF files.
- App Uninstaller: Quickly and full scan all Apps on your Mac and its related junk files, incl. leftover, logs, caches, preference, crash reports, etc.
- Large File Cleaner: Scan & Delete large files from single or multiple folders on internal and external hard drives, but also large files in Photos or iTunes. Extension Manager: Manage & Delete extensions, preferences, Plugins and addons in a efficient way to keep your Mac security.
- Memory Manager: show the usage of disk space and memory of your Mac, and release memory with one click.
- PDF Compressor: Efficiently shrink PDF file size, and support compress encrypted PDF files. You can easily send PDF as attachment directly after compression.
- Winmail.dat Opener: Quickly open & save Winmail.dat files sent from Microsoft Outlook. You can easily send each item within Winmail.dat files as attachment directly.
- Startup Optimization: Efficiently manage your startup items to optimize your Mac Boot speed.
- File shredder: Erase files and make them unrecoverable, ensure your files could be securely erased.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://www.ccleanmac.com
What’s New in iMac Cleaner 2.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.