iLock password protects any Mac OS X application from unauthorised usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications. It is save to use.
Easy To Use
iLock is very easy to use. Select any application you want to protect by drag’n’drop. After doing this, choose a password. The selected apps are now password protected.
Invisible For The Eyes
iLock works as a background process and does not uses any CPU load while idle.
Hot Key Access
Create a custom Hot Key to reveal iLock
Using AES encryption schemes. No-one can launch a protected app without knowing the password.
Keep track when someone tries to start your protected apps.
Caught on Camera
See who tried to launch your protected applications with failed attempts.
Keep your version up-to-date.
English, Dutch, German, Russian, Chinese Simplified,Japanese, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, .. more to come.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.osxbytes.com/ilock.html
What’s New in iLock 3.0.0
- Added option ‘Use Touch ID to unlock’.
- Improved security in general (no need to block System Preferences, Terminal and Activity Monitor).
- Auto restarts when force quiting iLock.
- Enhanced logging information.
- Revamped main window.
- Fixed graphic glitch when running macOS 10.14
- Fixed a rare issue that reset the protection app list.
- Fixed a logging issue.
- Fixed a memory leak when enabling ‘Take Photo when password failure’.