Get ready to have your mind (and ears) blown. AmpliTube 4, a major upgrade to the world’s most powerful guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC, is here and will take you to a level of hyper-realism and customization of tone you never knew possible.
AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way. But it also does it in ways you never dreamed possible.
If you’re new to using computers to get fabulous guitar tone, then you’re in for a treat. If you’re a veteran computer tone-master, well, you’re still in for a treat. AmpliTube pioneered — and leads the way in — guitar amp and effects modeling, and AmpliTube 4 takes it to the outer edges of extreme hyper realism with intuitive familiar tools.
Fasten your seat belt… let’s take a quick tour!
- HyperRealistic tone
- 3D Cab Room w/ selectable room simulations
- Dual Mic placement on any speaker
- Individual speaker selection
- Speaker interaction modeling
- Cabinet mixer for mics, room, DI and master level
- New British Series Amps
- Power Amp/Speaker dynamic response
- Acoustic Simulator
- Effects loop slot between pre and power amp
- Universal effects placement
- Rack effects can be used as stomp effects
- Stomp effects can be used in rack section
- 8track DAW/Recorder
- 4track Looper
- Builtin Custom Shop
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4/
What’s New in IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 Complete 4.5.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.