|Name||IINA 1.0.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-29 17:03:49|
|Files||IINA 1.0.4 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (47.68 MB)|
IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to the user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language of macOS and keeps up the pace of new technologies like Force Touch, Touch Bar, and Picture-in-Picture.
IINA ships with a carefully crafted user interface for the macOS Mojave dark mode, which includes adjusted colors, icons and textures, providing a sleek and unified look.
IINA supports the native Picture-in-Picture mode, enables you to enjoy either local or online videos without being distracted.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in IINA 1.0.4
- Playlist not updating after reordering
- Stretched screen when entering or exiting full screen
- An issue where player can’t quit when the mainWindow is hidden due to pip
- Dead links in the app and update other links to iina.io
- A issue where key binding conf file is saved incorrectly when filtering and editing a key binding
- Current chapter not correctly highlighted
- “Open in new window” option from browser extension does not work
- Some OSDs still display even if the user disables OSD
- Slovak translation
- Youtube-dl, fixes Youtube links cannot be opened