Name: iFlicks 2.2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8.3
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
• Updated Interface and Dock Icon for an even cleaner look and feel
• New Watch Folder agent, so that folders are monitored even when iFlicks is not running
• Even more accurate lookup of metadata
• Rewritten video processing to improve A/V sync
• Improved support for formatting in subtitles
• Improved and extended Rules
• Countless other improvements and fixes
• Updated and added Localizations
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.