|Created on||2016-02-19 13:49:15|
|Files||iFlicks 2.2.4/iFlicks 2.2.4.zip (15.61 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8.3 or higher
Link for more information: http://www.iflicksapp.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iflicks-2/id731062389?mt=12&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
What's New in Version 2.2.4
iFlicks 2.2.4 brings you some reliability improvements and fixes some minor bugs.
• iFlicks now stays in the background when files are added to watch folder
• fixed subtitle positioning problem
• fixed possible watch folder hang
Additional features in iFlicks 2.2:
• Updated Interface and Dock Icon for an even cleaner look and feel
• New Watch Folder agent, so that folders are monitored even when iFlicks is not running
• Even more accurate lookup of metadata
• Rewritten video processing to improve A/V sync
• Improved support for formatting in subtitles
• Improved and extended Rules
• Countless other improvements and fixes
• Updated and added Localizations
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movies and TV Shows
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Speed up your Conversion
iFlicks has integrated video muxing and encoding capabilities. That way you can choose the best option to quickly import your video files into iTunes.
With iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
• Blazing fast: By keeping muxing tracks when possible iFlicks is blazing fast.
• Video formats: Handle all common video formats like H.264 and DivX.
• Video container: Support all common video containers like mp4, mkv and avi.
• Audio formats: Import all common audio formats, including 5.1 surround content.
• Subtitles: Embedded subtitles in many formats into your videos.
• Movies: Automatic lookup for movie metadata from The Movie Database.
• TV Shows: Metadata for all your favorite shows from the Online TV Database.
• Squared Artwork: From Squared TV Art.
• Support all tags: All common mp4 metadata tags supported.
• iTunes: Full support for iTunes specific metadata.
• Chapters: Extend your metadata with chapters.
• Simple: Easily make repeatable steps work automatically.
• Powerful: Most powerful rules support for video tagging.
• Customizable: Have the metadata look the way you like it.
• Watch Folders: Make iFlicks automatically process videos in certain folders.
• Scripts: iFlicks can be fully automated using Apple Script.
• Easy to use: Video handling made easy.
• Beautiful: Gorgeous Interface.
• Takes advantage of many of the latest Mac technologies.
Enjoy using iFlicks!