Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
iTunes Version: iTunes 10 or higher
More info: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
Fixes issue that could cause iExplorer to crash when viewing notes with audio attachments.
Fixes crash that only happened when opening iExplorer on case-sensitive file systems.
Improved support for notes with video and audio attachments.
iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
• All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
• One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
• Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
• Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
• Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendars...
• Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod