Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.apimac.com/mac/idatabase
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/idatabase/id414104841?mt=12
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more! You can choose from its ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch. iDatabase allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find it whenever you need.
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts, Books, CD Collection, Classes, Computers, Contacts, Customers, DVD Collection, Events, Exercise Log, Expenses, Inventory, Membership List, Mobile Phones, Movie Catalog, Notes, Pet Care, Projects, Recipes, Records, To Do, Vehicle Maintenance.
With iDatabase, you have a large number of different fields to enter your information. iDatabase lets you store your data in 14 different types of fields:
- Small text: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large text: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number: use number fields to store integers or decimals numbers.
- Date: use date fields to store dates.
- Time: use time fields to store time.
- Date and time: use Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image: use image fields to store images.
- Choose: use choose fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
- Email: use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Link: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or other URLs.
- Checkbox: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Password: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Phone: use phone fields to store phone numbers.
PROTECTION WITH CODE
The application can be protected by an access code to prevent unauthorized use.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. The .idatabase files preserve the complete content and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by iPhone version of iDatabase.
What’s New in iDatabase 3.32
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.