Descriptions for iCreateApp Professional 2.0.4628
Name: iCreateApp Professional
– Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
– Pentium 4 or higher
– 200 MB Hard Drive
– 512 MB RAM
– Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
Create iOS and Android apps without coding. With iCreateApp, you can create both of iOS apps and Android apps in minutes without programming. Then you can submit these apps to AppStore and Google Play. You are able to put multiple publications in one app, or create an app for each publication.
How it works:
1. Publish your content with ePageCreator
Follow the tutorial below to publish your publication with ePageCreator: Publish your content.
2. Create app with iCreateApp
After publishing your content with ePageCreator, you are able to directly create app from the published files. How to
3. Test the app on your devices
You are allowed to test the app on your own devices before submitting it to AppStore and Google Play.
4. Submit your app to Apple AppStore, Google Play & Amazon Appstore
After you are finished creating your app you can submit it to Apple AppStore, Google Play & Amazon Appstore.
- You can setup quarter, half year or one year subscriptions for your magazines and allow only subscribers to access your magazines.
- You only need to setup your inapp purchases in iTunes connect and you are good to go. The following guide will show you how to do that.
Support Paid and Free Issues
- Your magazine can have either a Paid or Free Recurring Subscription. For a Paid issue, your audiences have to buy it before they can download it into their devices.
- Your audiences can purchase individual issues or subscribe for a quarter, half year or one year.
- Add support for adding publications after publishing the app. You can now add publications into an App without updating the App and your audiences will be notified to download the publications into their devices;
- Add support for paid publications. You can now set a price for your each publication and sell publications through your app;
- Add support for subscription of quarter, half year and one year;
- Add coverflow interface for app;
- Add library index file management;