||IconKit 4.0.dmg (1.84 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: IconKit : Icon Resizer for App Development
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Release Date: August 9, 2015
What's New in Version 4.0
NOTICE: An update will be available soon with a fix for Retina-display users.
This is a whole new version of IconKit with up to date features, FREE for existing users!
Some key features in this version are:
• Complete icons sizes and naming according to the latest version of Xcode
• Preview based on platform selection, for unlimited icons
• Appropriate corners rounding are applied automatically (Preview only)
• Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs
• Complete rewrite, dramatically improves overall performance and stability
• @2x Reducer is now called ScaleReducer, it works with @2x and @3x images
• In-place reduction of image scale for ScaleReducer is back!
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iconkit-icon-resizer-for-app/id507135296?mt=12
IconKit - Icon Resizer for App Development
So you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
Export icons for iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, Apple Watch, CarPlay and Mac based on the latest version of Xcode icon set
Support for Android icon set
Preview your icons before export
Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs
Reduction of @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.