|Name||IconJar 2.2.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-08 21:33:58|
|Files||IconJar 2.2.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.54 MB)|
IconJar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVGs and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It’s no rocket science, we pinky promise.
- Designed for the Mac IconJar is designed to fit in with the apps you already use on your Mac.
- Quicklook Preview your icons in a usecase driven take on the Quicklook feature.
- Quickdrag Drag &drop icons in any color, size and file type you want with Quickdrag.
- Widely adopted file type Import tens of thousands of icon sets with just one click with our .iconjar files.
- Custom SVG renderer IconJar is powered by a custom built SVG renderer that has been opensource since day one.
- Import from Sketch Use our Sketch plugin to easily import icons into IconJar.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in IconJar 2.2.0
- Improved support for icon fonts
- We now keep a reference to icon imported icon fonts and register them with macOS. We fetch the icon’s name from the font, and allow its characters to be copied as rich text.
- SVG Exporting will now obbey the original SVG’s primitive shape (if it was one). IconJar used to convert any primitive shape into path data, but it will now respect what it was originally and write it back where it can.
- SVG’s can now be exported without comments.
- You can now export icons with their associated tags as their filename.
- You can now center icons within their viewbox when exporting as SVG.
- EPS export is infinitely better and will maintain vector when exporting vector files.
- Improved SVG rendering and parsing performance considerably, parsing is now up to 8x faster and with reduction of memory.
- SVG export options have been separated out into basic and advanced options.
- SVG are now reduced in size when exporting, this is achieved by finetuning how we write exported path data and floats.
- Open in … list is now sorted correctly.
- You can now specify a background color for exported bitmaps.
- Fixes SVG parsing of compressed ellipical arc commands.
- Bootstrap Icons now render correctly.
- Fixes various memory leaks related to SVG and gradients.
- Fixes various memory buffer overflows within SVG parser
- Fixes a bug when exporting an IconJar that some files were overwritten if they were the same name from multiple sets.