|Created on||2017-03-16 22:14:21|
|Files||IconJar_v1.2.0.zip (6.54 MB)|
Released: March 7th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (TNT)
Web Site: https://geticonjar.com/
Iconjar leaves digging through your design asset folders behind and lets you access your icons without the hassle. Your icon organizer is always just one click away. It features incredible support for SVG's and icon fonts that you can drag-and-drop into any app. It's no rocket science, we pinky promise.
Iconjar's search has been designed and developed with speed and efficiency in mind. Hit the spacebar and preview the icon at any size using our custom designed Quicklook feature.
It even works in combination with apps that don't natively support SVG's*. Our goal is to make IconJar part of your workflow without you even noticing.
Design hand-off becomes super easy with the help of our export feature. Just select the icons you want, pick the sizes you prefer, click export and we'll handle the rest.
What's New in Version 1.2.0:
● We have added an option to the import sheet that allows you to maintain the original names of icons and sets/groups when importing (we wont rename anything).
● Improved SVG rendering to allow currentColor as a color properly and better mitre support
● Made improvements to search so it is more performant (should also fix the hangs too)
● Completely rewritten how icons are removed, its much faster and uses a lot less memory - this also fixes a crash related to it too.
● Fixed a crash when adding groups/when renaming an item and the list would refresh.
● There were also various other crashes fixed, along with small little bugs.