Descriptions for Description
Release Date: September 25, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
Developer: Alexey Nikitin & Alexandr Bondar
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://iconfly.aperio-lux.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iconfly/id556381974?mt=12
IconFly is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly allows you to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicons. IconFly is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
• Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
• Create a folder with an icon or set icon on an existing folder
• Create Mac app icons in the additional formats: iconset, ICNS
• Preview your icons before export
• Replace images separately for different sizes
• Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 10)
• Supports app icons for iPhone (including latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S)
• Supports app icons for iPad (including latest iPad Pro)
• Create full icons package for Android applications
• Create different type for web icons
• Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Preview in Dock
• 6 types of roundings and 8 types of masks
IconFly allows you to create the Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file. You can save it directly to the Assets Catalog in your project and Appiconset is ready to use right after that without any additional changes. Appiconset created by IconFly is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later.
QuickIcon is an innovative feature that allows you to create all needed icons much more quickly, just in one click.
IconFly allows you to create the following web icons:
• Web clip icons with headers
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons with headers and manifest
IconFly is easy to use. Just drag your image into the app, click Generate, and IconFly will immediately produce all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in different sizes. Moreover, you can not only see, but also to replace the images separately for different sizes. And when you are satisfied with the results, you can easily export your icons for immediate use.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your comments here. With any questions and suggestions please contact us using built-in Feedback panel.
What's New in Version 3.6.1:
Fix some UI issue