IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 HF002 IF013 macOS
IBM has released SPSS Statistics 25, is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. This release brings major new features including Bayesian statistics, a new chart builder, customer requested statistics enhancements, and more.
About IBM SPSS Statistics 25.
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
SPSS Statistics 25 continues to add to its predictive analytics techniques through new and advanced statistics, stronger integration and enhanced productivity. SPSS Statistics 25 focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software to help you:
- Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
- The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM/UNIANOVA methods.
- Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
- Integrate better with thirdparty applications:
- Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
- Save time and effort with productivity enhancements:
- Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modernlooking charts
- New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos V25
- Data and syntax editor enhancements
- Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired
- Updated merge user interface
- Simplified toolbars
- Licensing improvements
Using IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
- Quickly understand large and complex data sets using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high accuracy to drive quality decisionmaking
- Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and geographic spatial analysis
- Process and deploy analytics faster with flexible deployment options
- Build a predictive enterprise, making the business more agile and maximizing return on investment
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.ibm.com/
What’s New in IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 HF002 IF013
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.