iBarcoder 3.9.11 macOS
Generate Barcode with iBarcoder easily.
Whether you are a small, mid-size, or large-scale organization, our mac barcode generator will easily create any number of colorful barcode labels in your own style, of any size, or shape. There’s no need to spend money for purchasing costly barcode stickers for your business! Use iBarcoder to design and print barcode labels, stickers, tags on your mac with a few mouse clicks.
Also you can use this mac barcode software as Datamatrix and QR Code generator. Create barcode graphics for retail packages, books, stickers, and more.
Print with Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal or any other special barcode printers. Barcode images created by Mac Barcode Generator are 100% Scannable with any Stationary, Cabled or Wireless Scanners.
Smart, intuitive mac barcode generating software:
- Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks,
- Live preview feature: start typing to create your barcode,
- Modify your mac barcode by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode symbology, advanced tools make customizing your barcode easy,
- Rotate generated barcode image,
- Support barcode preview functionality,
- Print barcodes directly to your printer using standard Avery label formats provided,
- Create and save your own custom label formats,
- Export barcode as a highresolution (up to 4800 dpi) mac image file, or vector graphic,
- PDF (vector)
- EPS (vector)
- GIF and more…
- Make the desired barcode Font and Color settings,
- Copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software from mac clipboard.
Add text, borders, images, and more:
Add various objects and design elements like text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to your labels. Type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, logos, illustrations to create the professional barcode labels for commercial use.
Sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail operations:
The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows you to define the sequence in which barcodes are printed or exported. The barcode sequences can be created in two modes.
The Counter mode creates the next barcode automatically constructing the next barcode data string from user defined prefix, starting number and postix parts using the increment value. The Text File mode allows select a file containing the set of data strings to generate barcodes from.
Mac barcode generator supports the following barcode symbologies
- Japanpost customer mac barcode
- FIM Codes (3 types)
- Horizontal bars
- UPC barcode
- UPC A (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- UPC E (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- EAN barcode
- EAN 13 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- EAN 8 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- ISBN barcode
- ISBN 2 digit supplements allowed)
- ISBN 5 digit supplements allowed)
- ISSN (2 or 5 digit barcode supplements allowed)
- Code 128
- Code 128 A
- Code 128 B
- Code 128 C
- Code 39
- Code 11
- Code 93
- MSI mac barcode
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Intelligent Mail Barcode
- QR Code
- Micro QR code
- Databar Stacked
- Databar Staked Omni
- Databar Limited
Compatibility: macOS 10.7 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ibarcoder/id439864161?mt=12
What’s New in iBarcoder 3.9.11
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.