|Name||iA Writer 5.4.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-01-13 08:08:18|
|Files||iA Writer 5.4.2 MAS [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (25.10 MB)|
iA Writer (was iA Writer Pro) is a professional writing suite that gives you full control over your notes, drafts and edits.
- Workflow: Note – Write – Edit – Read. Each stage has a task-specific typeface and color.
- Syntax Control scans the syntax of English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish text and highlights your adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs, prepositions or conjunctions.
- Precision Writing Tools:
- Auto Markdown formats text on-screen — your hands stay on the keyboard
- Syntax Control introduces syntactic markup for natural language text. It covers English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Patent pending.
- Convert Markdown to Microsoft Word 2007 .docx, and back again
- Workflow states
- Custom typefaces, carefully set for optimal readability
- In-app preview
- Reading time, plus sentence, word, and character count
- Real-time iCloud sync
- Ready for Retina displays
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What’s New in iA Writer 5.4.2
This update fixes a few small bugs. It includes all the great features in iA Writer 5.4:
# Export Improvements
- Share, export, publish, print, and copy directly from context menu in Library
- Added Copy Markdown action (includes Content Blocks)
- Share any file to other apps
- Word export keeps headings on the same page as the following paragraph
# Other Improvements
- Fixed an issue where bullet lists were imported from Word as ordered lists
- Added icons for preferences panes
- Fixed an issue where key commands for window switching were not working with some keyboard layouts
- Fixed an issue where new windows caused existing partially offscreen windows to move
- Excluded node_modules from indexing
- Fixed an issue where some Smart Folders with multiple search rules did not work
- Improved internal link detection for automatic heading identifiers